Saturday, August 22, 2009

Picnic lunch

Today Simon, Andrew, & I even w/ our runny/stuffy noses & colds/allergies, had a picnic lunch with Jen, Barry, and James. We ate hamburgers, baked beans, corn on the cob, and macaroni salad. The boys played w/ the toys in the house for a while. Then we all went outside to play w/ the red wagon, kiddie lawn mower, and scooter. The Tucks stayed until almost 5. I was exhausted, but think it went very well!

Due to our various illnesses, we had to miss Corbin's 3rd b-day party. I'm sure Simon would have loved to go, but w/ his snotty nose & ear infections I thought we'd be best off at home. Plus I woke up this morning feeling rather ill w/ a cold myself. Tomorrow I think we're all going to have to have a really really low key day!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box