Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pole dancing w/ IVan!

Those that know me know I'm not terribly graceful. However, spending time here in the hospital has given me a reason to learn a new dance-step... Pole dancing! I get to drag IVan around the hospital with me everywhere I go. Our tether is short (and painful), but in my grace, I sometimes get tangled. That's when we show off our moves! So far there haven't been any mishaps, but I don't think we're ready for Dancing w/ the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, or Dance Your @$$ Off! I think we'll stay local & hopefully break up Tuesday morning.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I hope you are doing well with your first treatment. You are in my thoughts.

Sue Hamilton said...

Erica I hope you did well with your chemo and that everlovin pole.

Mom (Birgit J) said...

I NEVER thought a daughter of mine would go in for that sort of thing?!?! harumph! pole dancing...keep it up honey. You'll be done before you know it. Love you!

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box