Monday, September 14, 2009

Pay-time

Well, I think my weekend caught up with me. I woke up exceptionally tired this morning & even more sore in my legs, hips, and belly than on Sunday. Then I had to go get plugged in for my chemo. Its not too bad, I'm hoping to have a good bit of rest this afternoon so hopefully the whole week won't be a down week. I'm afraid of starting too low energy-wise b/c the chemo does drain me so much. My blood levels were good though, so that's definitely a positive note. Rachel was also a positive - her heart rate was in the 150 - 160 range which is exactly where she's supposed to be! Oh, & I'm up to 157 lbs (started around 135-140 lbs)!

Brenda (MIL) had to take Simon back to the doctor today. The rash seems a bit better, but the steroid reaction & whinyness & stuff isn't any better yet. Dr. Houston says it was a virus w/ a rash/hives. I asked about the hand, foot & mouth thing going around, but they're pretty certain that's not what he's got. They did blood work & the results indicate that its a virus and nothing else. Its not contagious either, so we're all safe! I hope he starts feeling better soon b/c I want him to be happy.

We don't regret doing anything this weekend. It was worth it for the babies & for the class of 1999! We had a great time and saw so many people! It was great to see everyone come out to support life & reminisce. A big thanks to the RTLO group & the class of 1999 reunion committee!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box