Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kiddo day!

Today I get to go up to mom's & spend time w/ not only my own kiddo, but also my 2 adorable nieces! They're at mom's until Sunday, so we'll have lots of time to play! Otherwise, I'm going to take it pretty easy!

I'm going to try to make sure Rachel stays snug & warm where she is at least until she's 37 weeks! That's 2 more weeks! Here's the update on how she's supposed to be developing so far! Of course she's already 5.78 lbs and completely head-down/partially engaged, but theoretically the other things are right. Oh, I can't remember if it mentions it or not, but at the ultrasound I had Monday we saw her practice breathing amniotic fluid. We could actually see her little chest rising & falling fairly regularly.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box