Tuesday, November 17, 2009

9 days & counting...

Today there are only 9 days left until Rachel's arrival! I actually got some sleep last night thanks to Ambien! I may have to do the same thing tonight.

I'm still working on crocheting Rachel's hat. I got mine finished a while back, but I've not been very good at working on hers. Hopefully when she arrives I'll have guessed her size close enough so we can have a photo taken of us in our matching hats. They're elf-style sleep hats (long top-knot w/ a tassel) & I chose a multi-colored blue, lavender, etc yarn. I really like mine - its warm & kind of cute if I do say so myself!

I'm really amazed b/c today I had to have my head shaved again. I'd actually had some growth - especially on my 'characteristic' areas (widows peak, side-burns, & neck tails). It was looking kind of scraggly! Now its neatened up again just in time for Rachel's arrival!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box