Friday, November 20, 2009

Can she wait 6 more days?

I've been up since 4 am this morning w/ contractions. They're not getting more intense or closer together, so I'm staying home. However, they are on average 5 minutes apart & lasting for a minute each. They're also not very comfortable... not absolutely positively painful, but more than my typical contractions have been up to this point. I really don't want to have her today, but if she's determined to come, so be it! Part of my reason for not wanting her today is b/c I *really* think it'd be awesome for her to get here on Andrew's b-day, plus Thanksgiving, plus on her due date. Another reason that Andrew informed me of last night is that today is Joe Biden's birthday... I don't want her to have to share a birthday w/ him! ;-) Anyway, I'm sitting here trying to decide if I should go try to lay back down (its almost 7 am) or if I should just stay where I am (in my recliner). I'm leaning towards bed... Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box