Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crazy times...

Its been crazy, but wonderful. There is a new bump in the road, but I'm not going to get into it until I know more.

Rachel is absolutely fine though. She's eating like a little piglet. She's already up to 3 oz per feeding. Right now she's generally eating every 3-4 hours, with a couple times at night (between 6 and 11) of wanting to be fed every 2 hours. However, last night she ate at 1 am and slept until I woke her up around 8 am. That's amazing to me... When Simon was this age he was eating every hour to hour & 1/2!

Simon is absolutely loving her. He can't leave her alone (in a good way). He's not seeming to be jealous or anything either. He is a bit nervous if Andrew or I aren't w/ him or visible at all times, but I think that's just a phase he's going through.

Andrew is adjusting quite well too! He's such a great daddy. His babies love him from birth onwards. I love him too!

1 comment:

Martina said...

Thinking about you and sending you lots of love and encouragement. :)

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box