Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Electric day!

Well, today was apparently a bad day for everyone! All the kids were cranky & whiney. To try to help mom out & get Simon to take a better nap I brought my 2 home around 1pm. I didn't/don't feel 100%. I tried to have all three of us nap simultaneously, but of course, that never works out... First Rachel wouldn't sleep. Then once we (Rachel & I) got to sleep, Simon woke up crying. Andrew didn't get home from work until 8pm. Its been crazy.

Rachel's rash is looking better though. We've been using the steroid cream from the doctor - for another week - since Monday night. I'm also only bathing her on alternate nights in Aveeno oatmeal baths. Tonight was an off night for the bath! She's eating well, but now her nose is runny! Geez, these allergies are hitting hard this year!

Simon's nose is *still* doing its crazy dripping. He's still coughing too. I'm pretty sure its just allergies w/ him too. Last night he was coughing so hard from post-nasal drip that he was gagging himself. Of course, I also think he's going through a super-sensitive-gag-reflex time. Its kind of obvious though that he's just kind of miserable. We watched some TV (Cars, Big Foot, & Chuggington) and colored some pictures (a Mater print out & a free-hand tractor-disk-Mustang Cobra combination).

I don't really know what's up with me. I'm just absolutely exhausted. Partly I know its b/c I stay on the computer too late at night, but its the only opportunity I get. Its also partly probably allergies - my eyes are itchy, my throat gets sort of achy every once in a while, etc. Plus, for some reason I keep having shooting pains where I have no feeling - in the foobs. I'm also having some trouble getting to sleep. I toss & turn & try to get comfortable for a long time. A good portion of that is b/c I'm still not able to sleep on my stomach like I want to do.

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Smiling already at 2 weeks

Smiling already at 2 weeks
Rachel has been smiling as a response to other people since day one.

And two shall become one...

And two shall become one...
In 2006, Andrew & I became one before God and family! Shortly thereafter we became 3 with the birth of Simon in 2008... Then 4 with the addition of Rachel in 2009!

Erika's Miracle Journey Continues's Fan Box